The Mary Ward Adult Education Centre is housed in two separate buildings:
The two buildings are about ten minutes walk away from each other.
The Mary Ward Legal Centre now shares premises with the Mary Ward Centre’s second site at 10 Great Turnstile, WC1V 7JU.
Main reception: 020 7269 6000
Fax: 020 7269 6002
Please note that our phone lines are extremely busy and we may not always be able to answer your call. If possible, please use the form below to get in touch and a member of staff will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Humanities (includes Social Sciences, Health and Social Care, Languages)
- Administrator – Mandy Yu: email@example.com
Vocational and Life Skills (includes ESOL, Literacy, IT, Digital Media, Business, Skills for Life subjects)
- Administrator – Rosalyn Nyugi: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7269 6033
- Curriculum Co-Ordinator – Ian Wollington: email@example.com / 020 7269 6031
Creative Arts (includes Visual Art, Music and Dance, Creative Writing)
- Administrator – Jackie Wamaitha: Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head of Department – Gareth Schweitzer: email@example.com
Plan your visit using the TfL Journey Planner (opens in a new window).
Registered Name: Mary Ward Settlement
Place of registration: England
Registered Office Address: 42 Queen Square, London, WC1N 3AQ, England
Registered Company number: 46188
Registered Charity number: 223066
Contact telephone number: 020 7269 6000
For payment enquiries contact Lynn Sowerby: firstname.lastname@example.org