The Mary Ward Adult Education Centre is housed in two separate buildings:
The two buildings are about ten minutes walk away from each other.
The Mary Ward Legal Centre now shares premises with the Mary Ward Centre’s second site at 10 Great Turnstile, WC1V 7JU.
Main reception: 020 7269 6000
Fax: 020 7269 6002
Please note that our phone lines are extremely busy and we may not always be able to answer your call. If possible, please use the form below to get in touch and a member of staff will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Academic and Progression Programmes (includes Social Sciences, Health and Social Care, Languages)
- Administrator – Mandy Yu:
- email@example.com / 020 7269 6023
- Curriculum Co-Ordinators – Austin Hill: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7269 6024 and Kirsty Barlow: email@example.com 020 7269 6031
Creative, Vocational and Community Programmes (includes Digital Media, Computing & IT, Business and Management, Literacy, Maths, Visual Arts, Music and Singing)
- Administrator – Rahul Miah: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7269 6042
- Curriculum Co-Ordinator – Marc Breen: email@example.com / 020 7269 6041
Plan your visit using the TfL Journey Planner (opens in a new window).
Registered Name: Mary Ward Settlement
Place of registration: England
Registered Office Address: 42 Queen Square, London, WC1N 3AQ, England
Registered Company number: 46188
Registered Charity number: 223066
Contact telephone number: 020 7269 6000
For payment enquiries contact Lynn Sowerby: firstname.lastname@example.org