Adding the Mary Ward Centre email account to your device
On this page you will find instructions on how to access Mary Ward Centre email on different devices. The set up instructions vary depending on your device type and a common selection of instructions are available below.Webmail
1. Open the web page www.marywardcentre.ac.uk/email and enter your first and last names (if this doesn’t work try your first name only) separated by a full stop, for example John.Smith and password
You will need to allow the Mary Ward Centre email server security access to some aspects of your phone.
This will allow you to remotely wipe your device from by logging in to Mary Ward webmail. If you don’t want to allow this then you will not be able to setup email on an android phone. Instead browse to the Mary Ward Webmail web page on login with your email address and password.
6. Tap OK on the prompt the appears.
8. Tap on OK to allow the Mary Ward Centre email server security access to some aspects of your phone.
9. This screen lists the permissions that the email server requires. Tap on ACTIVATE to Finish setting up your account.
10. Your email account should now be successfully configured.
4. Enter your Mary Ward Centre e-mail address and password. Changing the description is optional, but it can be helpful to change it if you have multiple email accounts on your phone.
5. If you receive a ‘Cannot verify identity’ error, tap continue. Then enter the server address as: mail.marywardcentre.ac.uk, leave the domain blank and enter your Mary Ward Centre email address as the username.
6. Select what you want to synchronise with your iPhone/iPad
7. Your email account should now be successfully configured.
Email: Full Mary Ward Centre email address; username followed by @marywardcentre.ac.uk
Domain: Leave this blank
Username: Full Mary Ward Centre email address
Password: Mary Ward Centre password